Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes Glamour







Okay, so I have chosen my personal favorite look from last night's Golden Globe awards and the winner is...Christina Aguilera!  Haha, when I was thinking ahead of time of who I was expecting to be dressed to impress, she definitely was not one who jumped to my mind, despite the beautiful woman that she is.  But I absolutely cannot get enough of this look!  What I love the most is the blend of a classic, romantic feel with the current "it" trend of metallics and a more current, futuristic look.  And aside from the dress, I find the hair and makeup dead-on too!  Major props to Christina, you were a gorgeous lady last night!

Photos were attained from www.goldenglobes.org.  This site and also www.eonline.com had some great photo coverage.  Check them out and find your own faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment