Monday, May 10, 2010

Insomnia At Its Finest

Ta-daaa! Two new creations, courtesy of my scrap pile!
So tonight I made this top (duh!) and also a cute little circle skirt, which was WAY simple!  I would post a picture of the skirt too, but really, I'm taking pictures with my webcam and I don't have a perch the right height, lol.  Maybe within the next few days though.
They're both made of a jersey knit fabric, which I don't have much experience with, so I'm glad the stretch ended up working well for me since I was winging it.  I think it will be good to experiment with some different stitch widths and some interfacing in the seams though, because I'm afraid these are going to start to stretch out really fast.

Goodnight bloggers! Maybe now that I've managed to be productive today I can get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment