Friday, July 23, 2010

Handbag Hallelujah!


This is definitely one of the most awesome things I've seen in a while! The Miche Handbag. What it is is a basic bag with magnetic sides. Then there are tons upon tons of "shells", or covers, that securely attach to the outside. The handles are also detachable and interchangeable so you have literally hundreds of options!

And they don't look cheap or gimmicky either. I spotted them in a booth at a Blacklion (a home decor/accessories/giftware store) in Charlotte. It was a few minutes before I even realized all the bags I saw had the detachable shell, I just kept picking each one up and saying how much I wanted them! The shape and structure is very now too, a 'la Louis Vuitton's fall campaign.

From the website, I gather that these can be bought on HSN, or you can set up a handbag party,
buy them online, or there is a retailer locator on their site.
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment