Monday, February 28, 2011

Top Oscar Picks


I was so excited to sit down and watch the Oscar fashion last night! Of course, since I was in a mad rush to get my spring fashion show garments done, I didn't get to watch as closely as I would have liked, but hey that just gives me an excuse to go online today and rediscover the looks all over again. Two looks that I loved were Anne Hathaway's bold red. It looked stunning with her complexion and hair, and I am so glad she is one of the fashion icons I look to for ideas! However, although I loved the shad, I was not so crazy about the dress itself. I am hoping this dress doesn't spark a Victorian bustle revival!
I also loved Hilary Swank's look, although I keep thinking Natalie Portman in Black Swan every time I see it. The whimsy the feathers brought to the table is just what I think our society needs these days, especially here in Blacksburg where we are having some very rainy, dreary days!
And absolutely favoritest favorite was by far Gwenyth Paltrow! She was looking better than even the Oscar trophy itself! This metallic number was such a grown-up polished sexy, alluring yet not audacious. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment