Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Closet Staple















Hey everyone!

Sorry for being so MIA these past couple of weeks! Life here has been CRAZY

So one of the things I'm working on right now is a project for Intro to the Fashion Industry, in which me and my group are researching a lot of things about J.Crew.  I can remember being 12 and my sister getting the catalogue every season.  Even then I would lust after their dresses.  To me they were always the epitome of summer and the LBD line is what legacies are made of.  LOVE 

1 comment:

  1. every year when i got the catalog, i would mark up all the pages, make a budget and pick everything i wanted, trim down my list, complete the order form... and i NEVER sent it in, not even once! but i loooooved those catalogs so much, they really were the epitome of summertime.

    ReplyDelete