Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Get Your Jean Envy


So in Intro to the Fashion Industry class the other day we were discussing mass customization and our professor brought up this site: www.makeyourownjeans.com.  And can I just say, it's awesome!!  You get to make your own totally unique pair of jeans, made to fit exactly you.  You choose the wash, style, and then put in all of your measurements so that they fit you like a glove.  And I was totally surprised at how affordable they are- most pairs are only around $50!  That's cheaper than any pair in my closet right now!  You can also get other custom pieces, such as shirts, pants, and even coats.  

I hope that sometime soon I will get some spare moo-lah and can test this site out.  I will definitely update on here and give you guys a first-hand review!

No comments:

Post a Comment