Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Silly, Silly Marc Jacobs

Okay, so I have been pretty neutral on the whole Silly Bandz front. I don't particularly care to have them, but I don't care if other adults wear them either. In fact, I thought the Hokie ones that came out this football season were pretty bad-ass. But then this week I founds...Marc Jacobs silly bandz! Really?! I guess this trend will now be legit outside the playground now. And they would make a pretty good Christmas present I think, particularly for the middle school-high school crowd, who are young enough to have been at the front of the Silly Bandz phenomenon and also old enough to appreciate a little designer style. They are sold at Shopbop.com, and are sold out right now but hopefully will be replenished soon if they are your fancy!

And also, I visited the Marc Jacobs site after hearing about these Silly Bandz (or "gel bracelets" technically), and also found...Marc Jacobs Sharpies! Now these are something I would definitely love to find in my Christmas stocking, just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment