Friday, July 29, 2011

Project Runway Rock

OK, let's get down to business.
Serena is already gone! So sad, but now I have deemed Bert my new fave.

Likes:
LOVED Bert's look! Definitely glad that he won, and is already actively listening to the judges.

Anthony is my other fave: "I rock one now". Quote of the evening.

You know the little blip of the runway model walking that they cut to right before and after commercials? Did anyone else think that white skirt looked like April's diaper shorts from last season?

Dislikes:
Designers already saying they are happy with their work given the restraints on time, resources, etc.  This is Project Runway, after all. Those constraints are now a fact of life.

Kathleen: "That's just not good enough" (on being in the middle safe group).  I had a Gretchen flashback, not gonna lie.

Julie saying she is on a learning curve with the sewing...how are you going to say that sitting next to Anya, who has supposedly only been sewing for 4 months?

And Anya...I have some thoughts but I'm keeping them to myself for the time being.

However, this is only the first episode, so all the designers have room to change my mind.

Overall, I'm very excited for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment