Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yes I'm a Crazy Insomniac Tonight

Hey everyone! So life is super stressful and hectic currently, and I am finding myself on the brink of another sleepless night. So! I am making this a Stilettos&aSmile marathon night! Check back for tons of fun posts! If they stop, then yay that means I'm getting some shut-eye!

Alrighty, here is tidbit numero uno: Etsy. I have always loved this site for all the unique
handmade bits and baubles you can find for stellar prices. But tonight I have been perusing the vintage section, particularly for vintage designer bags. Score! Totally where I'm heading with my wallet the next time I have some spare $$$ to throw around or treat myself with!

Check this link to see my search results for vintage Coach items!

No comments:

Post a Comment