Monday, March 1, 2010

3 Shopping Experiences I Would Die For Right Now















1. Shopping on Magazine Street in New Orleans.  I love the funky shops and especially Buffalo Exchange-- there are a good number of locations nationwide, but who's style would I rather wear than the unique fashions of the Big Easy?  Don't forget the quick bus ride over to the French Market, too!
2. H&M, in CHARLOTTE!!  What a dream to have.  You don't realize the complete awesomeness of this store unless the closest one to you is a whole 4 hours away.  There is a storefront opening in Raleigh this year and possibly one soon to come in Atlanta.  But so many people I have met here at Tech know Charlotte because of its malls and "great shopping", so why are we still left without? I will never stop crossing my fingers for it, haha!
3. My number one crave right now would definitely be strolling down Princes Street in Edinburgh. They had everything from independent boutiques to an awesome department store by the name of Jenners.  Definitely my heaven on Earth, especially when you can take a break in their gardens and climb the Sir Walter Scott (author of Ivanhoe) memorial. 

*Sigh*  I guess for now its back to classes and only daydreaming for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment