Monday, March 8, 2010

LOVE. period.


Like my Audrey Hepburn obsession, I love 1967's Bonnie and Clyde.  Aside from the enticing story line and its historical roots, already a sure to drive me wild, if I had to choose one movie that was a fashion inspiration for me, there is no contest.  The classic silhouettes, the perfect makeup and styling, and the tailoring that is obviously impeccable even through the TV screen!

So of course I love Love LOVE the Bonnie and Clyde fashion spread in this month's Harper Bazaar, Most Wanted.  It is absolutely breathtaking, I had to keep flipping back and forth before I could finally decide on which picture to include in this post!

So I think that everyone needs to go out and get a copy of this magazine, so that you can see this for yourself!  The color is particularly not showing up as well on screen. 

Major props to photographer Peter Lindbergh and the entire crew who worked on this amazing contribute to fashion..and my bedroom walls haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment