Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WTF?

This is another sign of the apocalypse...
I was reading on big-time blogger www.bryanboy.com today and a company called Lubber has decided to use the infamous footwear Crocs as "inspiration" for a new it bag.
The bag comes in eye-catching hues and if you really want to look stylish, the straps are interchangeable!
Ummm...seriously?  It's bad enough I have to see these on people's feet everyday, when I can just look up and avert my eyes.  But now they have to be swinging in my face too?  I mean, I usually try to be nice when it comes to other people's style, but these just don't even seem practical.  There are holes in the bottom!  Millions of lip glosses and spare change will be lost around the globe.  Of course, that's assuming anyone will actually buy this "it" bag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment