Sunday, March 7, 2010

Update


So if you were interested in my last post, here is some more good stuff!   The film Alice in Wonderland has sparked two new clothing lines.

The first is a high-end collection, designed by Sue Wong under Walt Disney Signature.  It is retailing in several department stores, including Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Lord and Taylor, and Nordstrom's, and Macys.  These pieces are truly inspired, and simply to die for!  I would definitely brave a walk through Wonderland if I got to wear them!


The second is a more accessible line to those of us more limited on funds.  Avril Lavigne, who wrote the title tune for the film, has brought the Lewis Carroll/Tim Burton fancy to her Kohl's line, Abbey Dawn. This line is a bit less whimsical and a bit more rock-edge than the looks of Sue Wong, but I am sure it will find more than a few takers. I love the wording on the inside of the blazer, I may just have to wear it inside out!  It reads: "Please be advised that this garment may shrink if you grow up suddenly, and vice versa"

No comments:

Post a Comment