Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh My Clog!














So as it has been growing increasingly apparent since last fall's shows, clogs are about to be in the spotlight this coming year!  After showing up on runways such as Chanel, we will see if the public will follow in these foot-stomping steps.

Interestingly enough, in the store I work at here in Blacksburg we carry shoes from 
the company Dansko, which, believe it or not, manufacturers clogs galore!  All year, every year too.  I'm already scoping out a pair for me to snag for the summer, and I've caught a sneak peek at the fall lineup as well.  Trust me, if you want to pick up this trend this is the company to buy from!  They have great quality, so your shoes will last through this clog revival and the next, plus Danskos are known for being superbly comfortable!  Just letting you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment