Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscar Faves!!

Ok, so I knew this was expected of me so here we go...my top five fashion picks from Oscar night!

5. Molly Ringwald- She wasn't mentioned much in any of the fashion commentary shows, but I thought she was gorgeous! What I love most of all is the contrast between her bright hair and the deep saturated purple of her dress.

4. Amanda Seyfried- This dress just created fantasies for all prom-bound  high schoolers and fairy-pretending little girls everywhere!  Definitely appropriate for such a dream-come-true night.

3. Anna Kendrick- So beautiful! The blush tone is fabulous and glamorous as it echos of that old-style Hollywood we all know I'm crazy about.  I loved how she carried herself with such poise the whole evening too (hear that 
Miley?!).

2. Rachel McAdams- Really Rachel and Anna tie for 2nd, but I couldn't
 understand the criticism some people were giving Rachel for the print on her dress. Hello??  The brushstrokes and melting into the background are so dreamy and whimsical, and the effect of the volume in the skirt is priceless.

1. Sandra Bullock- I mean, the chic loose hair, the molded fit, the beautiful gold champagne shade, the stunning red lip...are you really going to try to argue with me?  Congrats Sandra!!










All photos were obtained from www.oscar.go.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment