Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Come One Come All!!

FMDS at Virginia Tech's Fashion Show is NEXT WEEK!!  The theme this year is "Free the Beat", and all about freedom and rebellion, inspired by the cultural revolutions and upheavals of our past.  Absolutely everyone should come out to this, because there is only one word to describe it: epic.



The show is Thursday, April 8th. The show starts  at 8:00pm in Squires Ballroom, but get there early so you get a good seat!  







Tickets are $5 in advance, $7 day of. They can be bought at Squires ticket booth or online: http://www.uusa.vt.edu/eventservices/ticket/eventlisting.php#others

Oh did I mention I have garments in the show? I do!  In fact I just finished my challenge
 garment this afternoon! Tonight we have model fittings, so I can't wait to see it on one of our lovely ladies!  More pictures will come, but for now I'll just leave you with a little teaser...

No comments:

Post a Comment